To the CenturionCARES Customer Conference Attendees:
In order to protect the health and safety of our CenturionCARES Customers and Staff, we have decided to postpone the April 27 – May 1 CenturionCARES Customer Conference. Our hope is to find suitable dates to reschedule 4C for later this year.
We will have more information shortly regarding registration fees and refund procedures. Those of you that have booked your stay at the hotel may have already received a cancellation notice.
We know that you will fully understand the unprecedented circumstances that led to this decision, but we are very sorry for any inconvenience it has caused. We hope that you will remain safe and healthy, and that we’ll be able to meet again very soon.
About The Event
After a highly-successful debut in 2019, the CenturionCARES Customer Conference (4C) returns for 2020 with more CARES training, more product updates, more interactive discussions… in short, everything you loved about our initial 4C and more!
4C is unlike the glitzy, multi-million dollar extravaganzas typically hosted by the big corporations. Our customers enjoy a uniquely intimate setting that promotes productive discussion, brainstorming and problem solving, both with CARES experts and fellow users. Regardless of your industry or role, you’ll leave with a better understanding of how CARES can help you deliver exceptional customer experiences with every interaction.
Of course the outstanding food, the beautiful venue and sunshine of sparkling Tampa Bay will do little to dampen the enthusiasm for 4C, and we’re OK with that.
What 4C Attendees Had to Say
Why Attend 4C?
- Increase product knowledge and ability to get the most out of CARES functionality through training with CARES engineers and expert users.
- Hear how similar organizations have overcome common or extraordinary obstacles through clever CARES utilization and outside-the-box thinking.
- Help navigate the future of CARES by sharing your challenges and vision directly with the team that sets the CARES road map.
- Renew and acquire valuable relationships with like-minded professionals.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and customer experience best practices.
- Return home to share insights into current and future CARES innovations that can help positively shape the direction of your organization and business.
Who Should Attend 4C
- Current users of CARES ACD, IVR and Predictive Dialer technologies
- Customer Experience, Call Center, and Operations Managers
- I.T., Cloud, and Systems Engineers
- Anyone looking to optimize IVR functionality and performance
- Business Leads from HR, Sales, New Services, Finance, Marketing
- Organizations focused on delivering exceptional service experiences