The Hidden Costs of Security
According to the Gartner Group, 20% to 50% of all help desk calls are for password resets. Forrester Research states that the average help desk labor cost for a single password reset is about $70. With these calls taking 5 to 7 minutes on average, how much is password reset costing your organization? (If you’re not getting data on how much time your agents spend on password reset calls, then you need to read this.)
In light of highly publicized security breaches including those at Experian and Equifax, stronger enforcement of security policies for password management will only increase the length of these calls and the costs to handle them. There are however, a growing number of forward-thinking organizations that have practically eliminated the time and expense of password reset, with the help of Centurion CARES.
Brand and Budget Protection
The functionality of CARES call center software mimics the verification and reset process followed by your agents, freeing them for more productive tasks. The automated and user-friendly solution can save you dozens or hundreds of hours per month as well as the corresponding costs. Password Reset is valuable brand and budget protection as an aid in prevention of fraud and identity theft for financial institutions, utilities, government agencies, and any organization that handles sensitive data.
Features & Benefits
- CARES unique multifactor authentication provides an additional layer of security
- 24/7 convenience, without reliance on contact center and IT helpdesk availability
- Administrators may modify questions based on data in core system; questions must be answered correctly in limited attempts to verify user
- Administrator keeps complete policy control over password complexity requirements
- Solution easily deployed on premise, in VMware or hosted
- CARES Password Reset accessible to Section 508 compliance standards
- Solution adaptable to multiple languages