Cost-Effective, Flexible, and Secure
Regardless of what industry you're in, your customer service operations require speed and agility. Today's demanding consumer expectations have led an increasing number of organizations to cloud deployment of their contact center operations. Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) through CARES Cloud enables them to satisfy their evolving customer experience requirements while still adhering to restrictive budgets. A cloud-based deployment model allows businesses to host their contact center in a remote, third-party data center rather than in a physical location owned by the business.
CARES Cloud deployment delivers the same efficiency and service enriching solutions as premise-based deployments in a fraction of the time, while mitigating the CAPEX of new equipment, maintenance, and added IT staffing. While premise-based deployments carry their own advantages, such as lower total cost of ownership over time, more flexibility of legacy equipment, and greater control over audio quality, cost-effective cloud deployment makes sense for many businesses for a variety of reasons:
- Cost: Lower operating costs as there is no equipment to buy or maintain.
- Streamline Process: Easy implementation gets value added services up and running quickly.
- Optimize Efficiency: Automatic updates with no customer impact.
- Security, redundancy and disaster recovery: Calls received, queued, and distributed in the cloud regardless of conditions at physical site.
- Flexibility: Manage contact center resources simply and effectively whether in the office, remote locations, or working from home.
- Scalable: Matches your organizations growth and needs, supports unexpected peaks with limitless capacity.